Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find the most frequently asked questions from our customers. Is your question not on this list? Feel free to contact our customer service department via telephone or email.
How can I place an order with Petdiscount?
- You can easily place your order via the online shopping site. This can be done manually or using an Excel form.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We try to ship your order as quickly as possible. If all the items are available in stock, this will be within 3 business days. We will contact you if this is not the case.
- Deliveries in the Netherlands will be free of charge for values higher than €500.00
Prices, products and images
Which images may I use?
- You may use all the images displayed on the site, provided you also buy the products from us.
Which texts may I use?
- You may use all the texts that appear on our website. However, we recommend that you write your own texts to prevent ‘double content’ from appearing in online search engines.
Do the prices include or exclude VAT?
- All our prices are excluding VAT and Ex Works. Suggested retail prices always include VAT. Quantity discount options are displayed per product.
Does a drop-ship customer pay me or you?
- The customer places the order and pays for the order with you.
How do I make a payment to Petdiscount?
- You can use several payment methods, including iDEAL, PayPal, bank transfer, SOFORT banking or via a paylink. Payment will be made in advance.
Can orders be shipped by standard letter post?
- This is not possible. All our orders are sent as a parcel regardless of size. Each parcel has a tracking number.
Can I ship flyers, invoices and packing slips with the order when placing a drop-ship order?
- You can include a packing slip in the shipment. It is not possible to include flyers, invoices and other documents in the shipment. The invoice should be processed between you and the end customer.
Warranty and returns
Can an item be exchanged?
- We do not accept any returns for drop-shipping orders. The Dutch Distance Selling Regulations applies to the relationship between you as a vendor and your consumer. Returns must be sent to your address.
I have a defective product!
- You can fill out an RMA form for the defective product. We will then process your warranty request.